YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THESE DOCUMENTS TO YOUR COMPUTER, FILL THEM OUT AND RETURN THEM TO THE FIRM AS ATTACHMENTS TO AN EMAIL. THESE FORMS WILL NOT BE AUTOMATICALLY TRANSMITTED TO US, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW STEPS 1-3 BELOW. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE (703-518-8400).
DO NOT DO SO WITHOUT FIRST CALLING THE FIRM TO DETERMINE WHETHER WE WILL BE ABLE TO REPRESENT YOU. WE MAY HAVE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST, OR THERE MAY BE SOME OTHER REASON THAT WE WOULD BE UNABLE TO REPRESENT YOU. IF A FORM IS SENT TO US WITHOUT OUR PRIOR AGREEMENT, NO ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WILL ARISE AND WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE INFORMATION YOU SEND WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL. This website is intended to introduce you to our firm and is not intended to be legal advice.
- Estate Planning Questionnaire.pdf
- Fiduciaries Info – Married persons.pdf
- Fiduciaries Info – Single persons.pdf
- Client Assets – Married & Single.pdf
If you would like to fill out these forms and send them to the firm please do the following:
- Save the file to your computer.
- Fill out the form.
- Return the completed form to the firm as an attachment to an email.